Shinobi Bonds
Welcome, to Shinobi Bonds. Register if new, Login if a member have fun!
Shinobi Bonds
Welcome, to Shinobi Bonds. Register if new, Login if a member have fun!
Shinobi Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Bonds

A new Naruto RPG forum rp and everything become he greatest shinobi warrior ever!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naethyn's Delayed Jutsus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naet-chan
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naet-chan

Naethyn's Delayed Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Naethyn's Delayed Jutsus   Naethyn's Delayed Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:07 pm

I simply forgot about these while I was making my character, so here they are.

Name: Ninja Art: Kunai Rain Technique
Type: Weaponry Summon
Element: -
Description:
This "B" rank summon takes a scroll with the Kunai implanted in it and unseals them from the scroll. The Kunai strike down at the opponent at an attempt at a combination attack. This jutsu has been used as a getaway tactic as well.

Name: Ninja Art: Weapon Steal Technique
Type: Weaponry Technique
Description: This "A" rank technique allows the caster to manipulate the way a weapon moves so that the caster may grab the weapon and throw it back. This technique requires a good manipulation of chakra. With Shurikens this technique is rendered useless, however with Todakai or Fuuma Shuriken, this technique turns them sideways and allows the caster to catch them.

Name: Ninja Art: Weapon Seal Technique
Type: Weaponry Summon Technique
Description:
The "A" rank of this technique allows the caster to quickly seal a weapon in a scroll, up to ten on one scroll. The "S" rank of this technique allows the caster to seal incoming weapons, if necessary, however the "S" rank technique is rarely ever used.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Jounin
Jounin
Leo

Naethyn's Delayed Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naethyn's Delayed Jutsus   Naethyn's Delayed Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:56 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobibonds.rpg-board.net

Naethyn's Delayed Jutsus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Bonds :: Shinobi Area :: Creating :: Approved Creations :: Approved Jutsu-
Jump to: