Shinobi Bonds
Welcome, to Shinobi Bonds. Register if new, Login if a member have fun!
Shinobi Bonds
Welcome, to Shinobi Bonds. Register if new, Login if a member have fun!
Shinobi Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Bonds

A new Naruto RPG forum rp and everything become he greatest shinobi warrior ever!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo
Jounin
Jounin
Leo

Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS! Empty
PostSubject: Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS!   Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:24 pm

This is were you apply for staff!

~Staff Application Form~

Name: (What is the name of yourself?)
Staff: (What rank do you want? Admin? Approval Mod? Rp Mod? Global Mod? Normal Mod?)
Why: (Why do you think you deserve to be a mod or admin?)
Help: (How will you help or improve this forum?)
Experience: (Have any expierence if so put down the link or name of the site)

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (What is the name of yourself?)
[b]Rank:[/b] (What ninja rank are you? Chuunin, Jounin etc.)
[b]Staff:[/b] (What rank do you want? Admin? Approval Mod? Rp Mod? Global Mod? Normal Mod?)
[b]Why:[/b] (Why do you think you deserve to be a mod or admin?)
[b]Help:[/b] (How will you help or improve this forum?)
[b]Experience:[/b] (Have any expierence if so put down the link or name of the site)

~Co-Admins~

These are Admins that are below the rank of Founder, they have just as much authority as any moderator and have authority over their decisions.

Requirements: Good at noticing mistakes, knowledgeable Naruto history and information, positive attitude and friendliness to new and old members

Total: 2/2

~Approval Mods~

These are moderators that approve or even unapprove creations. But as well move topics to the approved section.

Requirements: Good at reading, Good Knowledge of Jutsus, Ninja Ranks ETC, Nice attitude.

Total : 1/3

~Rp Mods~

These are certain moderators these moderators look at Rp and battles just in case something bad happens or if something is wrong like if you don't follow the rules. These people will help do not direspect them.

Requirements: Good reading, Knows Rules well, Expierenced RPer.

~Global Mods~

Global Mods are basically the police of the Forum, their job is to watch over everything and make sure the site is running smoothly. Their Duties may include; moding Character/Jutsu/ect., watching over battles to make sure everything makes sense, moving topics, making sure the rules are followed.

Requirements: Knowledge of the rules, an understanding of Jutsu, Jutsu Ranks, Ninja Ranks, ect.

Total : 0/3

~Normal Mods~

Normal Mods are just normal mods they can do all jobs but still have to follow the rules as normal. These mods can approve, unapprove, lock, unlock subjects but needs a reason why. Thats all the Normal Mods be.

Requirements: Knowledge of the rules, an understanding of Jutsu, Jutsu Ranks, Ninja Ranks

~GFX Designers~
GFX Designers are helpful to the website, they create banners, rank images, signatures etc. They help the site have a better looking design too make it look better. Maybe even create sigs that areespacially for the site. If you get caught not being one you will be warned.

Total: 2/4

Requirements: Good GFX's, Knoowledge of the site, Comes online daily

Last edited by Leo on Fri May 07, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://shinobibonds.rpg-board.net
Tifa Shinoku
Jounin: Medic
Jounin: Medic
Tifa Shinoku

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS!   Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Name: Tifa Shinoku
Staff: RP Mod
Why: Because I kick ass Cool hehe uhm, because I'm very experienced with forums. I myself have owned many forums that have lasted about a year and a half, I am a very experienced rp'er, I will correct something immediately if it seems wrong or if the user disobeys the rules.
Help: I will correct something as soon as I spot a problem within a post, making sure no one is godmodding or disobeying the rules. I can do other stuff besides supervising topics and posts, such as graphics, making signatures, avatars, forum skins and banners, but that doesn't matter hehe:)
Experience:
My forums that have lasted atleast a year and a half but are now dead:
Resident Evil RPG
Final Kingdom Hearts RPG
Devil May Cry RPG
Naruto Afterlife RPG

and I've been on many other forums, such as:
Naruto Heaven
Naruto Dimension
Shinobi Wars
Shinobi Legacies
Naruto something rpg xD
Naruto Alliances
Some pokemon ones from when I was weeeee little... XD

Uhm, and much more but I can't remember lol
Back to top Go down
Leo
Jounin
Jounin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS!   Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Kida
Genin
Genin
Kida

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS!   Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Name: Kida
Staff: Admin
Why: I have a lot of knowledge on how to use the Admin panel.I will make sure to keep the forum at the accepted standards, I will memorize any rules and up hold them. I can post alot of advertisements on alot of different websites...It helps Very Happy. I am quite experienced with naruto rp's so i'll be able to help if any ideas are needed also i have a good knowledge of the naruto anime, manga and jutsu.
Help: I can create visual images for the forum, e.g. Banner, rank images (If needed), Layout or theme, Site image for affiliations. I can advertise, look at applications and make sure they are done correctly.
Experience:
I've been rping for about i think 5-6 years now.so I've been around.
I've owned 2 sites...didn't go so well because of not enough people ¬_¬
Admin Here
Genin evolution
and was Mod on another but it's dead so it really doesn't matter Smile
Back to top Go down
Leo
Jounin
Jounin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS!   Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Ok yeah then accepted stay active and welceome to my site ;]

~Ferb
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS!   Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Name: Amaya
Staff: Approval Mod
Why: I am well acquainted with jutsu what to look for in apps. I am very patient and am not rude to people. I am a stickler for rules and pay attention to details so the applications are combed thoroughly for any mistakes or anything that wouldn't be allowed.
Help: I am active everyday and constantly during the day so I will constantly check on anything that needs approval. I will help to keep apps under control and to ensure that no god modding is being placed.
Experience:
Creator of 666 Satan Rp
Creator of Shinobi Destiny
Admin on Naruto Evolution
Admin on Star Wars: The Future Battles
Admin on Naruto Village (this site died)
Admin on Shinobi Awakening (this site died)
Life of a Ninja
Genin Evolution
Tales of the Ninja
Naruto War of Attrition (quite recently though as it wasn't for me)
Naruto Awakening (quite due to inactivity on the site)

and some other ones... I can't think of them all...
Back to top Go down
Leo
Jounin
Jounin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS!   Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Naet-chan
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naet-chan

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS!   Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:43 pm

Name: My...name. O.o, s**t, I forgot that paper work...ummm Naethyn! Yes, that'll work nicely
Staff: I actually would like to be a Co-Admin, or a High Level Mioderator
Why:
I have had many a year of RP experience and I am very friendly and break the ice with many new member, I have made so many forums with successful years, but like all forums they die eventually. In the admin department, I am very knowledgeable when it comes to forummotion and its capacity and usage. When it comes to moderation I have great people skills.
Help: I could make this forum more people friendly and make sure everyone has a great time, and I could improve the appeal of the forum.

Experience: I have 5 + years of role playing experience, I have gone from the worst of the worst, to the worst of the best...heehee. You know what I mean. I have had plenty of sites but sadly, they are all dead now. I have graphic making experience and could help you with a banner or designing the forum making it look cool. It looks to me like you guys are familiar with the proboards or invisionfree set up of the forums. And Ferb, you know my role playing skills, and you know how friendly I am from the conversations in the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Jounin
Jounin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS!   Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:56 pm

CO-ADMIM APPCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS!   Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinobi Bonds ~ STAFF APPS!
Page 1 of 1